The Mimics are out again, and they're nothing short of a huge loot pile! Loads of different grabs from the available raids, including some old gear that used to be dropped by Vulcan, when he was a T8 raid boss. You heard me right, he was a raid boss! I believe he was later replaced by Surtr. His drops are now only obtainable from these Mimics and The Fool, so if you're interested, stock up on some drops!
Duration: 15 September 2022 to 21 September 2022
○ T5 - Age-Old Mimic
○ T10 - The Mightiest Mimic
○ T5 - Age-Old Mimic (https://tinyurl.com/ornaageoldmimic)
○ T8 - Mimic King of Kings (https://tinyurl.com/ornamimickingofkings)
○ T9 - The Mightiest Mimic (https://tinyurl.com/ornamightiestmimic)
Items of Interest
○ Band of False Gods - If you somehow don't have a second BoG yet, this is just a teaser for you. These are basically mini-BoGs.
○ Carl's Ring (mimic) - A really nice stat boosting ring
○ Vulcan's Brew - A consumable that increases gold, orns, and XP by 20% for an hour. Stock up!
○ Fey Yeti Coat - Everyone's favorite fuzzy chestpiece, now also in this drop pool!
○ Mimic Heads - These drop from all Mimics! Pick your tier-appropriate one up, or just pick 'em all up! They can boost gold, EXP, orns, and luck. Some of the better ones are Mighty Mimic (T9) and Mimic King of Kings (T8).
○ When fighting the Tier 9 WRB, please be careful - he can cast both Deific Channel AND Ultima I / II. If both are cast one after another, you could very well die very quickly. However, it's basically a dice roll to decide how long you live until then.
○ Each raid can give Blight, Poison, and Toxic from either Putrid Breath or Miasma III. It's advised to bring a Briny Pendant :)
○ Stock up on Vulcan's Brew from the Tier 8 kingdom raid! It can be very useful to have an extra 20% to stuff when farming heavily.
○ When codexing these raids, you might need multiple kills to get everything, as some drops, like the Band of False Gods, can be troublesome. Also, each one is immune to the 11 common status effects, which include Petrify.
○ If you're T10, grab The Mightiest Mimic as a pet! It's an upgrade to the Mighty Mimic, like Fey Chimera is to Chimera. It can be really good for quick sweeping in PvP!
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
Orna Champions III
Live PvP Tournament
Win the "Fallen Champion" in-game title! Begins 13th March 2023