☯️ Summer Solstice - June 2022 Event Checklist ☯️
The Summer Solstice is one of two of these events that happen every year. During this small period of time, the two royals of the rivaling tribes can now be seen - Ljosalfar and Dokkalfar. However, this event is also interesting by the fact that it includes an event BOSS alongside a raid! The King of Ljosalfar is a Tier 5 raid, while the Queen of Dokkalfar is a Tier 8 boss. For codexers, this Queen is arguably one of the more sought-after entries, since she can only be found reliably a handful of days in the year.
☯️ Raids ☯️
○ T5 - King of Ljosalfar (https://tinyurl.com/ornakingljo)
☯️ Bosses ☯️
○ T8 - Queen of Dokkalfar (https://tinyurl.com/ornaqueendokk)
*As usual, these links lead to images of completed codex entries.
☯️ Items of Interest ☯️
○ Ring of Day - a very useful accessory that prevents almost every defense and resistance debuff, including temporary buffs (if you know the one that it doesn't protect, you're pretty knowledgeable!)
○ Cracked Mirror - arguably a joke item, grab it for the memes
○ Ring of Night - think Ring of Day, but for attack and magic debuffs! Easily outclassed by stuff like Old Nothren Crown, though.
○ Dusk Boots - great piece of swash gear at Broken, has sleep and blind immunity
📘 Notes 📘
○ The King of Ljosalfar is a relatively easy codex entry - if you're used to codexing raids, then this shouldn't be a problem. Queen of Dokkalfar, however, is a boss with a Petrify immunity, so plan accordingly - bring your Gargoyle or other petrifying pets. The Queen tends to use Divine Bastion lots as well, but a good bit of stalling is enough to get all you need from her.
○ The King of Ljosalfar is actually one of only 4 raid bosses with a weakness! King of Ljosalfar is weak to Earthen, Scruug (T5 only) is weak to Fire, and both Young Apollyon and Beguiled Apollyon are weak to Arcane.
○ It's advised to pick up a Ring of Day, if you don't already have the better version (Arisen Arch-Gadget) from the currently available Arisen Cade. It is really useful in preventing the Resistance and Defense debuffs from the Jinn's Talent and Bear's Might skills from Druid. If you're under Tier 9, nab this.
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
The Arisen Podcast Ep12
Friday 19th Aug 13:30 UTC