Welcome to the Sisters of Morrigan event! The three Morrigna have returned to Orna, as well as Arisen Morrigan. This is one of the most farmed events, due to Arisen Morrigan being available as a Kingdom Raid, as well as increased rates for her in Summoning Scroll spawns. All of her drops are direct upgrades from the Morrigan raid available year-round. (Roughly a 10% increase to all stats!)
🧙♀️ Followers 🧙♀️
○ T6 - Fey Gazer
○ T7 - Fey Dragon
○ T9 - Fey Yeti
○ T10 - Fey Chimera
🧙♀️ Kingdom Raid Bosses 🧙♀️
○ T6 - Sister Neman (https://tinyurl.com/ornasisterneman)
○ T7 - Sister Badb (https://tinyurl.com/ornasisterbadb)
○ T8 - Sister Macha (https://tinyurl.com/ornasistermacha)
○ T10 - Arisen Morrigan (https://tinyurl.com/ornaarisenmorrigan)
🧙♀️ Items of Interest 🧙♀️
○ Find a Morrigan drop you like? Go for that but Arisen.
○ It's also a good idea to just hit Arisen Morrigan often, even for a little bit of damage. The majority of her items have Greater Souls as a material, and who knows? You may get a shiny Ornate with low damage.
📘 Notes 📘
○ Arisen Morrigan has the ability to Bleed due to her move Coup De Grace. For Realmshifters, this is simply a skill issue. Carry a skill like Cure Bleeding in order to continue living life on the edge.
○ Arisen Morrigan's codex entry is mostly drops - after you get the initial status immunities, it'll just be running her until she gets all her drops. For her immunities, she's immune to all 11 status effects, as well as Def and Res 🡣 AND 🡣🡣, Mag 🡣, and T. Mag 🡣and 🡣🡣. It's highly advised to use multiple different runs to get all the immunities.
○ Fey Chimera is a direct upgrade from Chimera and is a must-pick for T10s! Fey Yeti is a great pet for T9 players as well, you can't go wrong with it.
○ While this raid is one of the most heavily farmed, please don't overwhelm yourself. This raid is one of the bigger causes of burnout, so please do take breaks often, and don't put raid luck too hard on yourself. This event was previously a month-long event, but due to the overwhelming burnout it caused players, Northern Forge have decided to only make it have small appearances like this.
I wish you the best, Unfelled.
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
Orna Champions III
Live PvP Tournament
Win the "Fallen Champion" in-game title! Begins 13th March 2023