🐶 Rise of Kerberos - July 2022 Event Checklist 🐶
Kerberos has returned! For an entire week and a half, the players of Orna can reap the rewards of Kerberos' return. With his return, he brings himself, about 6 times - 2 pets, 2 raids, and 2 bosses. Arisen Kerberos' drop pool is great for many players!
Duration: 10 July 2022 to 20 July 2022
You'll find most of the new monsters, bosses, and items in the Beast Den themed dungeon.
🐶 Followers 🐶
○ T5 - Kin of Kerberos
○ T8 - Kerberos
🐶 Bosses 🐶
○ T5 - Kin of Kerberos
○ T9 - Kin of Kerberos (but yellow)
🐶 Monsters 🐶
(Note - these are all ACTUALLY named "Follower of Kerberos" - these are just to distinguish them)
○ T5 - Warlock of Kerberos
○ T5 - Witch of Kerberos
○ T5 - Warrior of Kerberos
○ T5 - Paladin of Kerberos
○ T9 - Warlock of Kerberos
○ T9 - Witch of Kerberos
○ T9 - Warrior of Kerberos
○ T9 - Paladin of Kerberos
🐶 Items of Interest 🐶
○ T10 - Arisen Feral Archistaff - a solid mage weapon that provides good Mag and an increase to pet act!
○ T10 - Arisen Wolven Tower Shield - a really high Def/Res oriented offhand
○ T9 - Blackened Eye of Kerberos - Foresight adorn w/ ward
📘 Notes 📘
- When codexing, look to run with a Greater Yokai pet. This will tackle 3 of the 4 status immunities that all the monsters and bosses share - Burn, Freeze, Paralyze, and Rot. The only one you'll need left is Rot, and if you're Earthen you may own the Decay skill from T8 Gaia. If neither of those tickle your fancy, Great Mimic's Mischief will still get the job done, albeit tediously.
- Look out for the alignments! They're designed to remove elemental resistances, and each one provides an immunity to the alignment, but also gives a weakness to another element. (Earthen -> Lighting -> Water -> Fire -> Earthen) Take note of the alignment of a Kerberos at any point and use it to deal massive amounts of damage!
Leave a Reply.
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
Orna Champions III
Live PvP Tournament
Win the "Fallen Champion" in-game title! Begins 13th March 2023