In the race to the skies, many climbed to the heavens, but many fell back down - their remains have littered the world with celestial powers, and you're able to find them.
🗿 Monsters (NEW!) 🗿
The following mobs are only available after starting the first quest. Drops: Stardrop
T6 - Fallen Starseeker
T7 - Fallen Zwei-Caster
T7 - Fallen Zwei-Fencer
The following mobs are only available after starting the second quest. Drops: Moondrop
T8 - Fallen Moonchaser
T10 - Fallen Crescent-Fencer
Raids summoned by a Moondrop:
○ T8 - Asteria of Olympia
○ T8 - Atlas of Olympia
○ T8 - Ophion of Olympia
○ T10 - Arisen Asteria of Olympia
○ T10 - Arisen Atlas of Olympia
○ T10 - Arisen Ophion of Olympia
○ T9 - Zeus - Kingdom Raid (doesn't need Moondrops)
Bosses summoned by a Stardrop:
○ T6 - Aegir
○ T8 - Eistla
○ T8 - Gymir
○ T10 - Arisen Aegir
○ T10 - Arisen Eistla
○ T10 - Arisen Gymir
Followers of this event are found by using Mnemonics given by completing quests 3 (tier 8) and 4 (tier 10). These work exactly like steward candles giving a random follower as per below, and can be found from end of gauntlets once completed the quest. You can still find these mnemonics after the event ends.
○ T6 - Aegir
○ T7 - Gymir
○ T8 - Eistla
○ T10 - Asteria of Olympia
○ T10 - Atlas of Olympia
○ T10 - Ophion of Olympia
📘 Notes 📘
○ Start the questline as early as possible! The monsters are available in dungeons for farming en masse, and a Tier 7 or 8 dungeon will get you one of the three decently quickly. This may take anywhere from 1-10 gauntlets before you get the drop.
○ The tier 10 bosses have an arisen aura! Use these to grind out godforges if you have them en masse.
○ Zeus drops loads of different items for tiers 5 thru 10! If you are in any of those tiers, it's a good idea to (attempt to) hit Zeus!
They've changed it now so that the 30 stardrop quest is second, not sure if the rest of it is the same
Thanks Dama! Updated 👍
Does anyone know at which level is "Jotunheim Mnemonic" quest available?
Ow my back
To get more Jotunheim Mnemonic, do you have to be able to finish all four quests, or just the quest where you're given one initially? I'm only Tier 8, and got my one, but I'd like to be able to get more.
Hey there, to get more Jotunheim Mnemonics it's a lucky potential reward found from completed gauntlets. Like other quest gear. Good thing is once you complete the quest it's in your end of gauntlet completion loot pool, forever.
Leave a Reply.
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
Orna Champions III
Live PvP Tournament
Win the "Fallen Champion" in-game title! Begins 13th March 2023