🔥 Nothren Legends - July 2022 Event Checklist 🔥
We're overheating in the month of July as the Nothren approach! These raids are so awesome, it's really hard to fit everything in 2000 characters! These 4 are most sought-after due to their weapons, which are highly regarded as the best-in-slot for view distance weapons. Most of their gear is great too!
🔥 Raids 🔥
○ T5 - Surtr (https://tinyurl.com/ornasurtr)
○ T5 - Hel (https://tinyurl.com/ornahel)
○ T10 - Arisen Surtr (https://tinyurl.com/ornaarisensurtr)
○ T10 - Arisen Hel (https://tinyurl.com/ornaarisenhel)
🔥 Pets 🔥
○ T4 - Surtr's Flame
○ T7 - Surtr's Mighty Flame
○ T7 - Gullinkambi
🔥 Items of Interest 🔥
○ (Arisen) Surtr's Sword / (Arisen) Helhest - arguably the best view distance items in the game, with the most adornment slots.
○ Arisen Surtr's Cuirass - highest base ward chestpiece in the game!
○ Saturn's Eye - a pretty solid ward adorn, at Superior+, it can boost pretty much every stat AND give 2% ward.
○ Arisen Hel's Feathers - an amazing Volley III offhand that also gives Ward!
○ (Arisen) Hel's Garb - a thiefty chestpiece with Stun immune!
○ Literally everything else! Most everything is a solid drop from these four at their given tier.
📘 Notes 📘
○ The Surtr's Swords and Helhests are valued for their high amount of adornment slots. Obviously, the higher quality, the better, but all qualities will grant the same amount of adornment slots at masterforge. Pick yourself up at least two of any quality.
○ When codexing, there's no Petrify immunity! No need to pack yourself a Gargoyle! Instead bring Fire and Lightning skill/spell, since Surtr is immune to Fire, and Hel is immune to Lightning.
○ Be careful to not have any stat debuffs! Ragnarok, Surtr and Hel's ult, will hit hard if you have ANY stat debuffs!
Qynphve I: Hyrss cnnrj jefv prsrger sl tvv Trsrg Dfrtobj: 8 qewkveg wbravq bm kue kratg rad kzfhsj bf vlzabbvnr.
Leave a Reply.
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
Orna Champions III
Live PvP Tournament
Win the "Fallen Champion" in-game title! Begins 13th March 2023