🧙♂️ Merlin - June 2022 Event Checklist 🧙♂️
Merlin has been around since the beginnings of Orna, and this is his sixth time showing himself here, which puts him at the top of the appearances leaderboard. He, as advertised, has drops for every tier beyond 5, so it's advised to at least tap him. However, this seemingly accommodating raid boss used to be a nightmare for codexers. His multi-elemental attacks during his brief appearance in August 2021 had an incredibly low use rate, around 1 in 10000. Lucky for us, today, he is more forgiving.
🧙♂️ Raids 🧙♂️
○ T6 - Fallen Merlin (https://tinyurl.com/ornafallenmerlin)
○ T9 - Arisen Merlin (https://tinyurl.com/ornaarisenmerlin)
These links, like usual, lead to completed codex entries of Merlin.
🧙♂️ Pets 🧙♂️
○ T6 - Archimedes
🧙♂️ Items of Interest 🧙♂️
○ T? - Any Tier Myrddin Shield - these are very high foresight offhands, worth a nab.
○ T? - Myrddin Gear - Everything has a decent amount of foresight! If you're looking to move quicker, grab 'em.
📘 Notes 📘
○ The boss has plenty of drops, so be sure to get them all. Even though they seem long and arduous, all should be able to be gotten with 100% damage once or twice, since they are mostly blue rarity.
○ Don't forget, Merlin has some sizable status immunities, including multiple stat immunities. Use Heretic Jewels, Banshee pet, and Outwill to get the stat immunities you need.
○ For everyone else, be sure to pick up a decent shield if you plan to party play! Good luck!
○ Grab yourself Archimedes! He only costs gold and can cast Great Meditation for you!
Leave a Reply.
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
Orna Champions III
Live PvP Tournament
Win the "Fallen Champion" in-game title! Begins 13th March 2023