⚔️ Fallen Heroes of Avalon* - June 2022 Event Checklist ⚔️
* includes the Beasts of Avalon
The heroes of Avalon have stepped up to duel you! Here, we're visited by Cade, Balin, and Finesse, 3 NPCs that have become raids for you to challenge! Try your hand at them for higher-tier rewards!
Duration: 1 June 2022 to 1 July 2022
⚔️ Followers ⚔️
○ T6 - Llamrai
○ T7 - Carman
○ T7 - Gwyllgi
○ T8 - Hengreon
○ T9 - Glatisant
○ T10 - Great Pegasus
⚔️ Raids ⚔️
○ T5 - Ingenious Cade (https://tinyurl.com/ornacade)
○ T8 - Almighty Balin (https://tinyurl.com/ornabalin)
○ T9 - Arisen Cade (https://tinyurl.com/ornaarisencade)
○ T10 - Arisen Balin (https://tinyurl.com/ornaarisenbalin)
○ T10 - Finesse (https://tinyurl.com/ornafinesse)
(The links lead to images of completed codex entries.)
⚔️ Items of Interest ⚔️
○ Arisen Arch-Gadget - the best defensive stat debuff protection accessory, prevents every type of Def and Res down
○ Arisen Contraption - a fairly decent 2% ward adorn (Superior+, as usual)
○ Arisen Avalon Gear - some really nice ward gear for warriors
○ Weapons from Finesse - some pretty solid picks if you're still hunting for a good weapon! Most have ward or crit.
📘 Notes 📘
○ For the pets in this event, nothing is all-too noteworthy. Hengreon, though, is a melee user's improvement on Pale Dragon. Not only does it have Dispel and Miracle, but it's Onslaught can proc Def ⬇️⬇️, which is devastating for unexpecting foes.
○ I highly suggest picking up just one Arisen Arch-Gadget, it'll outplay anything else like the Ring of Day, and it's defensive stats are nothing to scoff at.
○ The Avalon gear from Finesse / Arisen Balin is Tier 9! If you're Tier 9, and can hit Arisen Balin well, you can get his drops! These are useful even in Tier 10.
○ These raids are also among the easiest to codex. None have any annoying status immunities (petrify), any elemental interactions, or any difficult drops. Usually, just a 100% damage run or two will get you every drop. If you're going to codex raids, give these a shot!
This event is a bit more of a breather. Take it slow, and enjoy the weather if you can! Do some amity hunting, or rush 250 like me! As per usual, anything you think I missed, covered incorrectly, or put in the wrong spot, please ping me. Have fun folks :)
Leave a Reply.
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
Orna Champions III
Live PvP Tournament
Win the "Fallen Champion" in-game title! Begins 13th March 2023