- To get all NORMAL bosses, you have to complete the codex entry of the previous boss, starting with Tier 5 Lotan. The order goes Lotan (T5), Vritra (T6), Agathodaemon (T7), Zaltys (T7), Illuyanka (T8), Bashe (T9), Quetzacoatl (T9), Gorynych (T10), and lastly Ymir (T10).
- These bosses can be encountered naturally in the world (not by Monster Remains!), in normal dungeons (only on boss floors, even in boss mode!), Valley of the Gods (boss floors), and Dragon Roosts. Roosts seem to be the best spot for encountering these guys quickly, but you'll need a few. This isn't a "one dungeon run and we get 'em all", but oftentimes people can get more than one codex entry in one run. Take your time, play slowly.
- For codexing, it's good practice to bring skills of all elements (Omnimancy/Ultima count as all of their elements!), Stun Dart (Rogue), Sleep Dart (Rogue), Great Mimic's Mischief (Archdruid), and a Gargoyle pet. For gear, you'll want some extra luck accessories / Dowsing Rod.
- NOT ALL CONTENT IS LOCKED BY CODEX! The kingdom raids (T5 Tatzelwurms, T8 Orochi, T10 Arisen Quetzacoatl) are encounterable at any stage of codex completion. T10 Arisen Quetzacoatl is the only one summonable by scrolls.
- The followers are supposedly locked by codex entries, the details of which I don't know all of yet (I'll figure it out later)
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
Orna Champions III
Live PvP Tournament
Win the "Fallen Champion" in-game title! Begins 13th March 2023