105 Random Tips & Tricks for Orna
I've finally got round to writing down a bunch of helpful tips that typically answer a lot of common questions about Orna. How many do you know?! Video at the bottom of the page if you'd prefer some in-game visuals for all these same tips also!
2) Water biome mobs/bosses (e.g. Lizzar Lord for story quest)
3) Random items that can genuinely be awesome sometimes (I once found an Ornate Arisen Monster Tome from fishing, but I was already max level)
4) Fisher sprite!
- The max dodge chance as a result of mystic feather is 70%
- They do not stack with one another, rather the game will take whichever one is greater at the time of an attack and miss chance rolled from that.
- Multiple gauntlet completion quests
- Multiple arena kill quests
2) Mayor and 3) Villager (after reaching 100% morale in your Town Hall)
4) Spec sprite change (costs orns - e.g. you want Merchant sprite but you actually play Berserker, spec swap to Merchant (25k orns) and change your sprite in Appearance to the Merchant sprite. Switch back to Berserker spec (25k orns) and you'll keep the Merchant sprite!
Hi i am orna user from korea. Thanks for great tips. May i translate this to korean and upload to korea coummunity? If you'll let me, I'll leave this address on my post.
I'm pretty sure there are more bosses that drop gauntlet keys then shown here. Just fyi
I have a level 10 town hall with 100 morale, yet I have not received any sprites (at all to be honest). Your list here says the villager sprite is at 100 morale?
it's a random gift your villagers give you, not an automatic reward
Looks like my villagers need to get their act together and get new my sprite lol
You need a Citadel built to receive rewards from your villagers
Leave a Reply.
Shabbash has been playing Orna since the summer of 2019, reaching max level 250 a year later, and has a vast plethora of experience within the game. After completing and surviving the grind, Shabbash now turns his attention to creating the best guide resources for players to improve their enjoyment of what Orna has to offer.
Orna Champions III
Live PvP Tournament
Win the "Fallen Champion" in-game title! Begins 13th March 2023